Leh Ladakh Motorbike Expedition
01: Delhi-Manali.-Over night at Volvo bus
Travel distance and travel time 560 kms/12 hrs) approx
Arrive Delhi Volvo station at 04 PM and board bus for Manali. Overnight in Volvo bus not specifically mentioned above as ‘INCLUDED’
Day 02: Arrive Manali and Manali-city tour
Morning meet on arrival with Himalayan Monal Adventure Representative and transfer to hotel. (check in time 12 noon/early check in subject to availability of room). Today you will start motorbiking of your Ladakh bike trip. Afternoon you will be introduced to your motorcycles. You will enjoy a short ride and have guided motorbike tour of Manali. Dinner at hotel. Overnight at hotel
Day 03: Manali-Rohtang Pass-Keylong or Jispa
Travel distance and travel time (140 kms/ 8 hrs)) approx
Morning after breakfast start riding motorbike toward Jispa. Crossing over Rohtang Pass (3980 m) and crossing beautiful villages of Lahul Valley.Enjoy beautiful ride in bank of Chadra & Bhaga river. This is our firs day of Leh Ladakh bike trip from Manali. Today we will ride over Manali Leh road. On arrival check in at camp. Overnight in camp
Day 04:Keylong or Jispa- Baralacha Pass- Sarchu
Travel distance and travel time (100 kms/ 5 hrs) approx
After breakfast start riding toward Sarchu. Today cossing Baralachala Pass (4800 m). Enroute visit 2 lakes Deepak & Suraj Tal and cross many water streams. On arrival check in at camp. Overnight in camp.
Day 05: Sarchu/ Leh
Travel distance and travel time (253 kms/ 10 hrs) approx
Morning start riding toward Leh. Crossing 22 Gata loops, 45 kms Pang ground, second highest motor able pass in world Tanglang La. On arrival check in at hotel/guest house. Overnight at hotel
Day 06: Leh- Khardungla pass- Nubra Valley
Travel distance and travel time (130 kms
Ride tor Khardongla Pass. World’s highest motorable road at 18380 feet. This day is one of the most important day of our Ladakh motorbike trip. Khardong La is historically very important as it lies on the major Silk route from Leh Central Asia. About 10,000 horses and camels used to take the route annually. then ride to Nubra valley . Rest of day free to visit places around your Camp Overnight stay atcamp.
Day 07: Nubra/ Shyok/Pangong Lake
Travel distance and travel time (160 kms/ 6 hrs total) approx
Early morning (05 AM) after breakfast ride to Pangong Lake . Today we will visit beautiful Pangong Lake and Three Idiots sho
oting point. Pangong Lake, is an endorheic lake in the Himalayas, It is situated at a height of about 4,350 m (14,270 ft). It is 134 km (83 mi) long and extends from India to Tibet. Approximately 60% of the length of the lake lies in Tibet. The lake is 5 km (3.1 mi) wide at its broadest point. All together it covers 604 km2 . Overnight at camp.
Day 08: Pangong/Changla Pass/Leh
Travel distance and travel time (160 kms/ 5 hrs) approx
Morning start riding toward Leh. Riding on the bank of Indus river and cross one of the most beautiful valley of entire Ladakh. . On arrival check in at hotel. Rest of day free to visit around Leh market. Overnight at hotel.
Day 09: Leh/Sarchu/Jispa
Travel distance and travel time (300 kms/ 9 hrs) approx
Morning after breakfast start riding toward Jispa. Enroute crossing one of most beautiful landscape of Ladakh. . Evening reach Jispa and check in at camp Overnight at camp
Day 10: Jispa/ Manali/Depart Manali-over night at Volvo bus
Travel distance and travel time (140 kms/5 hrs) approx
Early morning after breakfast start riding back toward Manali. this is last day of our Leh Ladakh bike trip. On arrival transfer to Volvo stand. Overnight at Volvo bus
Day 11: Morning arrive Delhi
Morning arrive Delhi. End of our services
What is included in the tour
1. Accommodation in double bedded room in hotels/camps/guest house. Check in/ out time is 12 noon
2. Breakfast and Dinner ( Starts from Dinner on day 02 on Arriving in Manali till breakfast on departure from Manali on day 11
3. Enfield motorbike with fuel per rider and as per the above itinerary from day 02 to day 10.
4. Fuel for motorbikes as per itinerary.
Standard size Helmet for rider and pillion ride (Used Helmet not New)
5. Non AC sharing car for Pangong excursion on day 07
6. Tour Leader from day 02 to day 10.
7. One Motorbike Mechanic
8. Environmental & Permit fee for Pangong and Nubra
9. AC Volvo (Semi sleeper) tickets from Delhi to Manali and Manali to Delhi
10. 01 backup jeep to carry luggage and mechanic
11. First aid box and oxygen cylinder
12. 1 Helmet Action Camera for Road Captain to shoot video and pictures of the entire tour.
13. Spares parts change in Bike during tour. –Front tube/ Rear tube/Spark plug/Clutch and Brake Wire/Clutch and Disc brake pads/ Engine oil/Clutch Plate.
14. Two plastic cans to carry fuel.
15. All taxes/ tolls
16. Bone fire (Once during camping. depend on weather condition)
17. Life time memories and many good friends
**Any damage in bike and Helmet during tour would be payable by guest directly***
What is NOT included in the tour
1. Entrances to place of visit
2. Any other meal than mentioned in itinerary
3. International / Domestic air fare, visa fees, airport tax or any kind of insurance cover
4. Items of personal nature like drinks, laundry, telephone calls, tips, camera fees etc
5. Liability for change in itinerary due to reasons beyond Himalayan Monal Adventure control. like change in flight and train schedule; cancellation of flights/trains, political disturbances, natural phenomenon, etc
6. Any other itemDay
Bike 500 cc = 5000 extra Himalyan = 7000 extra
For instant booking
Call on : +91- 9536260404 , 8630072312 , 8923779944
Whatsapp : +91- 9536260404
Mail us : email@example.com