Region: Manali, Himachal Pradesh
Altitude: 3700 Meters
Difficulty Level: Moderate
Duration: 4 Nights 5 Days
Categories: Destinations, Himachal Pradesh, India, Manali, Trekking
Tags: Beas Kund Trek, Camping in Himachal Pradesh, Camping in Manali, Trekking around Manali, Trekking in Himachal
Beas Kund is one of the most beautiful short trek in Himachal Pradesh. On this trek you will see amazing views of lush green meadows, glaciers and snow-capped mountain peaks. The trail goes via Dhundi and Bakarthach to enter the Beas Kund glacier. The Beas Kund is the origin of the River Beas. This is an enjoyable and a Moderate level trek. It is recommended for both beginners as well as experienced trekkers. It’s an ideal base camp for climbing nearby peaks Shitidhar, friendship and Ladakhi peak. The West side of Beas Kund is magnificient peak of Hanman Tibba 5990m, which access through tiny pass of above this lake.
What is included in the tour
1. Tents on twin sharing, sleeping bag and carry mat.
2. Nutritious, high calorie Veg. food will be served.
3. Guide, cook and camp helpers.
4. Horses to carry loads on the route
What is NOT included in the tour
1. Any expenses of personal nature like phone call etc.
2. Any food and accommodation not mentioned above.
3. All road head to road head transport will be on actuals.
4. 5% GST not included in the above price.
- Amazing Natural views of the Himalayas from Bhrigu Lake Trek
- Trekking & Camping awesome experience in Bhrigu Lake Trek.
- Get Facility Lockers, Wash and Changing room.
- Arrival at Solang Base Camp
Arrive at Solang Base Camp on your own. We take you for an acclimatization walk. Orientation regarding the trek will be given in the evening and will cover important information like how to pack your rucksack, walking technique and general information about the trek route. We will stay the night at Solang Base Camp.
- Drive from Solang Base Camp to Gulaba | Trek to Rohlikohli Campsite
The ascend till Rohlikohli is moderate and will take around 3 – 4 hours to reach. There are two streams on the way to the camp site (Chor Nallah and Kohli Nallah). Rohli Kohli is a beautiful camp site and offers amazing views of the Solang Valley. Overnight stay in tents at Rohli Kohli Camp Site.
- Trek to Bhrigu Lake
We start the day early and post breakfast we will begin trekking towards Bhrigu Lake. It takes around 3 hours to reach Bhrigu. We will carry packed lunch and have it by the lake side. Care should be taken that no littering happens over here. According to many accounts Rishi Bhrigu meditated here and used to take bath in the holy water. After lunch we will descend to Rohli Kohli campsite and relax for the rest of the day.
- Trek back to Gulaba and Departure
We will start the last day trek with a descent to Gulaba. The trek is easy as it has a moderate descend throughout and will take around 3-4 hours to reach Gulaba. Ride to Manali and departure from Manali bus stand.