Region: Manali, Himachal Pradesh
Altitude: 3700 Meters
Difficulty Level: Moderate
Duration: 4 Nights 5 Days
Categories: Destinations, Himachal Pradesh, India, Manali, Trekking
Tags: Beas Kund Trek, Camping in Himachal Pradesh, Camping in Manali, Trekking around Manali, Trekking in Himachal
Beas Kund is one of the most beautiful short trek in Himachal Pradesh. On this trek you will see amazing views of lush green meadows, glaciers and snow-capped mountain peaks. The trail goes via Dhundi and Bakarthach to enter the Beas Kund glacier. The Beas Kund is the origin of the River Beas. This is an enjoyable and a Moderate level trek. It is recommended for both beginners as well as experienced trekkers. It’s an ideal base camp for climbing nearby peaks Shitidhar, friendship and Ladakhi peak. The West side of Beas Kund is magnificient peak of Hanman Tibba 5990m, which access through tiny pass of above this lake.
What is included in the tour
- All Meals (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner), Veg. Only
- Sharing accommodation in tents.
- All camping gear, kitchen and mess arrangements.
- Manpower for cooking, portaging of luggage and equipment, rations, fuel, all en-route stay as described in the schedule.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Transportations is not included.
- Travel Insurance
- Personal expenses
- Mineral water
- Alcoholic drinks, refreshments/meals that is not mentioned explicitly in the above program.
- Amazing Natural views of the Himalayas from Beas Kund.
- Trekking & Camping awesome experience in Beas Kund.
- Get Facility Lockers, Wash and Changing room.
- Solang – Dhundi – 3 hrs trek
A gentle walk along the bank of the river brings us to our camp. Glimpses of Indrasan (6220m ) and Deo Tibba ( 6000m ) are obtainable from here. Overnight camp on full board basis.
- Dhundi – Bakkar Thach – This is high altitude shepherd fields. We will pitch our tents for a night stay here.
- Bakkar Thach – Beas Kund – This is a short climb up the ridge and then plateau of BEAS KUND. The shift of camp to Beas Kund depends on good weather. Packed lunch will be provided for a full day excursion in Beas Kund plateau and we come back in the evening to Bakkar Thach, which is a high altitude shepherd field.
Day 04 :
- Bakkar Thach – Solang Nala – After breakfast, we will descend from Bakkar Thach to Solang Camp. Night Stay at the camp.
Day 05 :
- Checkout from the Camp after Breakfast
Other Important Things Need to Carry:-
- ID- card with Photo
- Medical Kit (First Aid Kit)
- Trekking Pants, T-Shirts and Shoes and Other warm clothes.
- Avoid extra Unnecessary luggage during trekking
- Packed Food and Water