What is included in the tour
4 Rapids | Body Surfing | Cliff Jumping | Safety Kayaker | Life Jacket | Transportation from Tapovan to Rafting Starting Point (Bharampuri) | Changing Room
- One side transportation
- Professional guide
- life Jacket , Helmet , Paddle
Customize Tour Package Available Adventure with Stay According to Your Convenience
Call us For More Information
What is NOT included in the tour
The overnight rafting package in Rishikesh does not include any kind of transport from your home city to the campsite and back. The package neither includes any kind of personal expenses like extra meals, beverages, etc.
Once in a lifetime Opportunity
Experience it like a sailor and thrills in water
Enjoy stunning Rapids
Money Safe Guarantee
Safety and Security Conditions Apply.!
Kids weight should be at least 35 Kg and age at least 14 years Old
Adults weight should not cross more than 90 kg
Don't insist our professionals if they refuse to conduct rafting due to safety and security reasons
You need to carry Towels and extra pair of clothes while Coming for river rafting
Changing rooms are available for male and female
You are not allowed to jump in river while in raft
If you don't know how to swim still you can go for rafting
If you have not experienced River Rafting earlier Please Select the minimum distance available with us
Raft goes on sharing if you are not comfortable you may book whole raft for your family by paying the full amount of the raft.
We recommend to book River Rafting or any other adventure activity only through Professionals to avoid accidents. Due to Unprofessional Service Providers in market, Recently, many serious incident has happened.
For other Hotel, Tours, Travel, & Adventure you may visit the other columns on web : www.traveltotop.com
For instant booking
- Terms & Conditions
- All activities are subject to weather conditions.
- The package does not include any kind of Transport
- Uttarakhand Tourism has fixed the minimum age for rafting at 14 years.
- Physically fit senior citizens too can enjoy river rafting though we can not take more than 60 years old on any river stretch as per Govt rafting rules.
- All rafters are required to wear life jackets that keep them afloat even if they find themselves in the water. Your rafting instructors give you a detailed brief about safety guidelines and
- what to do in case of a capsize at the start of each trip. Our rafting instructors are fully trained and IRF (International Rafting Federation) certified for Rescue 3 courses. They
- accompany you on every trip along with a safety kayaker to ensure your safety on the water.
- Full & Final payments to be made before the journey.
- Parking, Toll Tax, Driver T.A. & Service Tax will be paid by the traveler.
- All risks to life and/or luggage property of the passengers would be to his/their own account. We would not be responsible for that.
- We are authorized to change the tour program under unavoidable circumstances
- In the case of the roadblocks due to landslide or any other natural disaster etc. We are committed to providing the services as per the contract of the package tours under normal circumstances only. we will not be responsible for any refund of fare. we will not be responsible for their action If a passenger chooses to proceed further on their own in such a situation.
- We will not be responsible for your personal belongings like mobile/camera/watch & any other.
- We do not have any insurance policy covering the expenses for accident, sickness, loss due to theft, or any other reasons. Visitors are advised to seek such insurance arrangements in their home country.
- Baggage & personal property/s at all times are at the client risk.
- You will not be able to avail of this package in case you are undergoing any medical treatment (like Diabetes, High & low Blood pressure, Vertigo, Asthma, Heart problem, etc.).
- Cliff jumping (Only Shivpuri Rafting & Marine Drive trip) (20 to 25 ft height)